Class Registrations and Cancellations
- Class Registrations and Cancellations are done ONLINE ONLY. Classes are available for pre-registration via website or MindBody Connect App. Please log onto your account and cancel from there.
- If you cancel 2 hours or less before class begins, it’s considered a late cancellation. Starting March 1, 2018, for all early morning classes if you do not cancel your reservation before the 2 hour window, you will be charged a $5 late cancellation fee.
- We can not guarantee that we will receive or process your cancellation if you mention it to someone in passing, via phone call or email. That is why we request that class reservations and cancellations be done online.
- If you reserve your spot but arrive late and class is full, you will be asked to come back to a different class.
Class Packs and Memberships
Class Packs and Memberships cannot be refunded or returned, extended, suspended, exchanged or transferred between persons. We will reinstate expired classes with the purchase of any class pack or membership package.
Products purchased in the store are final sale only. We do not issue refunds. There are no returns or exchanges.
Gift Cards and Gift Certificates
Gift Cards and Gift Certificates are non-refundable and non-returnable and can not be transferred between persons. If purchased for a specific pass, they can not be used as cash.
Workshops and Events
- You may receive a full refund if you cancel your registration 14 days or more before the event via email.
- If cancellation request via email is less than 14 days and more than 7 days prior to the event, you may receive studio credit towards any studio purchase.
- If we announce an event as “SOLD OUT” or “FULL” at the studio or online, no credit will be given after announcement as you have taken a spot that could have been purchased by another student. Credit will be given if your spot is taken by a paying client.
- No Refunds or Credits if canceled 3 days before the event.