Dates: August 11th - 21st 2017
Per person cost:$5000 (includes, airfare,food, transportation, accommodation, and all activities) cost without airfare $4500
What to expect: We are going to do a combination of cultural and social activities. Some of these include (and def aren't limited to):
- Different Daily workouts every morning ( dance, yoga, pilates, kickboxing, cardio sculpt)
- Visiting history at the slave castles and other historical sites
- Traditional and Modern African Dance style classes
- African Drum and Dance on the Beach
- Bonfires and Storytelling on the beach
- Experiencing and exploring Ghana's amazing landscapes, rainforest, beaches and gardens
- Community Service in a local village or school
- Dancing, Drinking and Eating at some of Ghana's premier lounges and restaurants
Here's a brief summary clip from one of our past Ghana trips.
Payment: Non refundable $500 to hold down your place.Payments towards the trip can be made in full or any installment plan that works with your budget.Final payment due 45 days before we leave. 90days before trip all payments made are non refundable.
If you're interested, please fill out the form below!